Skrillex Headlines Snake Pit 2019

Skrillex Headlines Snake Pit 2019

Blog > Indianapolis Sports > Indy 500 > Skrillex Headlines Snake Pit 2019

Skrillex Headlines Snake Pit 2019

Santiago Felipe | Getty Images


The 2019 Indy 500 concert lineup is shaping up, and the IMS announced on Tuesday that Skrillex will headline the Snake Pit on race day.

It doesn't really matter who the headliner is for the Snake Pit. You could tell them John Lennon was reincarnated to perform and no one would notice because 85% people in there have lost all consciousness, and the other 15% are just plain passed out. 

We went inside for a look last race day. 

Indy 500
Chris Graythen | Getty Images From ESPN.com : Simon Pagenaud gave Roger Penske a golden victory at the...
Indy 500
Robert Laberge | Getty Images The forecast is not looking great on Sunday unfortunately. Race day is calling for...
Indy 500
Jamie Squire | Getty Images Indianapolis is the place to be this weekend. Carb Day, Legends Day, then the 103rd...
Indy 500
THIS BLOG WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BE SURE TO CHECK BACK! The Indianapolis 500 is the biggest of the big. Want a...
Indy 500
Photo Credit | IndyCar There was a lot of drama on the last day of qualifications for the 103rd running of the...