Indianapolis – One of the highlights of the Colts offseason so far is the arrival of free agent CB and former Defensive Player of the Year Stephon Gilmore. Coming off an injury riddled 2021 with the Panthers, a healthy and motivated Gilmore is already one of the most impressive Colts so far in training camp.
Colts CB Stephon Gilmore is absolutely killing this training camp. Jumps a sideline route vs Parris Campbell in 7 on 7 and takes it back for a pick-6 against Matt Ryan.
— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen) August 7, 2022
Gilmore joined 107.5 The Fan afternoon host JMV to talk about his transition to his new team as well as:
- What current players recruited Gilmore
- Mentoring the young guys in the Colts secondary
- Thoughts on the Colts WRs he goes against everyday
- Defensive Coordinator Gus Bradley’s scheme
- Best WR he has ever gone against
- When he knew he could one day be a Defensive Player of the Year
If you missed any of the conversation, listen to the podcast below and tune into JMV everyday 3-6 on 107.5 The Fan!