Indianapolis – 3 years into his NFL career Michael Pittman Jr. will have 3 different Quarterbacks. Going from Phillip Rivers to Carson Wentz to Matt Ryan hasn’t kept the emerging Colts #1 WR from keeping fans excited about what the former USC Trojan can do for the Colts on the outside under the coaching of franchise legend Reggie Wayne.
Matt Ryan just hit Michael Pittman Jr. on a deep slant vs Lions Jeff Okudah. Pittman broke the tackle and went for a huge gain. Impeccably timed throw.
— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen) August 17, 2022
Pittman the best player right now in 11v11. Beat Okudah for a 45 yd gain early, then took a screen for another first down. Colts running the offense thru him.
— Zak Keefer (@zkeefer) August 17, 2022
Pittman Jr. joined The Fan afternoon host JMV on his show Wednesday to hit on a variety of subjects including:
- If he’s liked having 3 different QBs to start his career
- What he worked on for 2022
- Why he considers Nyheim Hines a WR
- What he likes about the WR room
- Phillip Rivers yelling at him
- His offseason activity that JMV worries Chris Ballard may monitor in the future
Listen to the full podcast below! Tune into JMV everyday from 3-6 ET for the best Colts content out there too!